Click here to become a patron of The Post Party
Becoming a patron is a good fit for you:
- if you love The Post Party (or The Post Party co-hosts ;))
- if you believe in the mission of The Post Party to make sure no mom is walking through the postpartum and postadoption season alone
- if you want to make sure The Post Party can keep going and expand its reach to new moms
- if you think moms deserve encouragement and a place to share their postpartum and postadoption stories
- if you believe that helping women through major life transitions is a vital ministry
If any of that rings true AND you have some extra money every month, would you please become a patron of The Post Party? For the cost of a coffee, a bottle of cheap wine, half a ticket to a movie, or what-have-you, you can help us keep The Post Party rolling and reaching out to new moms. That’s about $1 per episode.
Putting together a podcast requires regular expenses for equipment, podcast hosting, website hosting, graphics, etc. etc. Not to mention a lot of time!
And if all that rings true, but you can’t afford to become a patron? We understand. We’ve been there too and sometimes you just can’t spare anything and still take care of your family. You can still support The Post Party in these other ways:
- subscribe to the show
- share the podcast
- leave a review in iTunes
- interact with us on social media.
Thanks for considering becoming a patron,
Anna and Rhiannon