- Rhiannon’s Big News
- Preparing your older children to be siblings
- Grieving the old family
- It’s OK to recognize the loss of the old family as you become a new family with a new baby or babies.
- You, as a mom, are losing some independence again.
- Mommy’s Helper
- They are not the problem. Your loud toddler is not the problem, even if they keep waking the baby.
- Give older kids some freedom.
- Uninterrupted time with an older child for a few minutes can work wonders in helping their behavior.
If you want to support the podcast, consider joining us as a listener supporter. For the cost of a latte each month you can help us pay our bills. In return we will give you exclusive access to new content. Click here for more info.